Friday, May 7, 2010

Lela Star Rides The Gardner

This morning what did it, was Lela Star. I began feeling not-so-optimistic watching a couple of Katja Kassin and Mindy Main videos. Not very inspiring, for the mood that I was in. But then I fell into this video.

Here is Lela Star, acting like one of the herd in the Paris Hilton crowd. All prissy and prude. She gives the gardner a hard time and then, lo and behold they get it on. It was 5:48 into the video when, after giving him a smacking blowjob, she gets in the cowgirl position, facing him. My, my, does she have an ass on her ?. Hello! ?.



Small, tight, round, supple, juicy... ass. Like two perfect apples, fused together. And that dark little asshole. You know it's seen more action than most Gulf veterans. You just want to put your tongue into that thing and suck the life out of her. It's just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment