Friday, April 9, 2010

Daryl Hannah Seduces Brooke Lee

Daryl Hannah is a sexpot of the highest order. The ultimate seductress. When she comes on to you, you really have no choice, or chance. And it's a good thing, cuz it would be lunacy to turn her down. Brooke Lee looks like a young Phoebe Cates/Jennifer Connelly/Katherine Heigl and is simply adorable.





I came while I was watching this clip and reading this story on the side from Momma_Shelly at Literotica :

John came up behind me however and pulled me to him, grinding his hard-on against my butt and saying, "I think that was a very good start, Shelly." My husband nuzzled my neck. "Jesse got quite the chubby watching you."

I trembled as his hands slipped up to cup my barely clothed breasts, pushing myself back against him. "I'll do this, honey," I whispered as John squeezed my breasts. "But, I have to do this my way, on my own schedule." I squirmed around and faced my husband. "I need your help, though, John, to pull this off," I said before kissing him.

John chuckled into my mouth as he lifted me up onto the edge of the sink, his hands pulling my panties off. "God, you are so fucking wet, Shelly." He lowered himself downward and I felt his breath on my pussy as he hissed, "You really want to fuck our son, don't you, baby? You want to be his motherslut?""

"Yessss!" I moaned as I felt my husband slip his tongue between my labial lips. "I want to fuck Jesse and be his whore and please youuuu!" Then I was crying out as John ate me, imagining our son upstairs, maybe masturbating and thinking about me as well. Between moans and sobs, I tried to explain my plan to my husband. I think I conveyed the idea despite his maddening tongue. I knew that within a few days we would find out.


Best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment